Hello,

A new issue is raised when building OPNFV docs:
https://build.opnfv.org/ci/job/opnfv-docs-verify-master/5973/console

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "git" (in directory
"/opt/jenkins-ci/jobs/opnfv-docs-verify-master/workspace"): error=24,
Too many open files

You can write recheck as comment in [1] if needed

[1] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/35237/

Thank you,
Cédric