+1

Hongbo

发件人: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] 代表 Georg Kunz
发送时间: 2017年6月8日 15:45
收件人: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
抄送: Egle Sigler; Mark Voelker; Catherine Cuong Diep
主题: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [dovetail] Doodle poll for Dovetail - OpenStack
Interop info sharing session

Hi Dovetailers,
Hi OpenStack Interop folks,

Thank you for voting. Despite the current result of the poll, this Friday’s
meeting slot is not ideal for a joint info sharing session because of a
significant number of Dovetail committers traveling to the OPNFV summit. The
week after (Friday after the summit), people will be traveling back home.
Hence, the first possible timeslot is June 23rd.

As usual, it is nearly impossible to find a timeslot which suits everyone. In
order to decide in a timely fashion on a timeslot, I propose to settle on June
23rd. If that doesn’t work for you, please let me know. Otherwise, I hope most
of you can make it.

Best regards
Georg