+1 on the growing importance of resilience and stress testing.

I'd like to offer support of your effort from the CVP perspectives:

One is that resiliency testing is one of the prime candidates for CVP in E
release in my mind. The TC3, for instance, is a great example.

And the second point, Dovetail is facing similar testing challenges. We
would also like to see the creation of another testing pipeline that can be
focused on stable systems and generic scenarios, somewhat removed from the
CI used for day-to-day release testing.

Wenjing