Why should we avoid copy?  Why do a git clone of the existing git clone?
Almost every dockerfile example I have seen uses copy, not a second got
checkout of the same code.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Jul 9, 2017, at 21:00, Cedric OLLIVIER