Summary of scenarios that currently fail to deploy

*Scenario*

*Installer*

*Released with D1/ D2*

*Notes*

os-nosdn-kvm-noha

Apex

yes

os-odl_l2-sfc-noha

Apex

no

withdrawn

os-nosdn-fdio-noha

Apex

yes

trozet says that fail is related to installer

os-onos-nofeature-ha

Apex

no

withdrawn

os-nosdn-nofeature-ha

Compass

yes

failure tied to build server

os-odl_l2-nofeature-ha

Compass

yes

failure tied to build server

os-odl_l3-nofeature-ha

Compass

yes

failure tied to build server

os-onos-sfc-ha

Compass

no

failure tied to build server

os-nosdn-openo-ha

Compass

yes

failure tied to build server

os-nosdn-nofeature-noha

JOID

yes

failure tied to build server

k8-nosdn-nofeature-noha

JOID

yes

failure tied to build server

k8-nosdn-lb-noha

JOID

yes

failure tied to build server

All of the scenarios that were previously released in D1 or D2 have valid
explanations for why they are currently failing that are unrelated to the
scenario, itself, with one exception: os-nosdn-kvm-noha.  So, I would say
that is the one regression from previous releases in Danube.

Yes, the plan is to release every scenario that has been previously
released, as well as any scenarios that are new, as of D3.

David