Hello Raul,

When using fuel, the available scenario is Tacker + OpenStack + ODL +
OVS(+NSH) implemented in OPNFV. We have also two test cases running
against that deployment and we are running them everyday
(successfully!):

https://build.opnfv.org/ci/job/functest-fuel-baremetal-daily-danube/870
/ (this is yesterday's run)

Note that we are currently using a non-maintained version of Tacker
which configures ODL directly through a ODL plug-in inside Tacker. The
upstream version of Tacker configures ODL through networking-sfc, a
neutron subproject which is capable of configuring ODL. The link you
mention is talking about that integration with networking-sfc. We would
like to add that integration in the next release of OPNFV SFC and
Miguel Lavalle from our team is looking into that. That way we will be
able to use upstream tacker. Anyway, if you want to mirror what we test
everyday in OPNFV, follow this guide:

https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/sfc/OPNFV-SFC+Functest+test+cases

And if you want to collaborate and help us, for example, with the
integration of networking-sfc, you are more than welcome! We need
people!

Having said so, I think networking-sfc is already working in the APEX
installer. @Tim: can you confirm this?

Regards,
Manuel

On Thu, 2017-07-13 at 10:07 +0000, Raúl Álvarez Pinilla wrote:

> Hi all,

SFC in the OpenStack environment through OpenDaylight. I am using
OpenDaylight and NSH plugins in Fuel but I am not sure if this
feature is completely implemented or not.

> > > I have seen SFC103 and SFC104 Demos of OpenDaylight but nothing
related to OpenStack. In addition, this page (https://docs.openstack.
org/networking-odl/latest/specs/sfc-driver.html)
> >  mention that 'currently there is no formal integration mechanism to
consume OpenDaylight as an SFC provider for networking-sfc'.

> > So, is this working right now? Are there some manuals related to this
OpenDaylight SFC integration with OpenStack?