Hi all,

Wondering
* who will be attending the Linux Foundation Open Source Summit North America
2017 (Sept, LA)
* if there are any OPNFV events planned that week
* or any discount codes for OPNFV members to the event

Aimee and I will be there with focus on containerization and cloud-native NFV
platforms. I note also that there will be a Moby day
(https://blog.docker.com/2017/07/title-moby-summit-alongside-open-source-summit-north-america/).
 Moby is the 1-yr old open source project that is taking Docker into a
full-stack cloud-native platform, and is a potential platform for future OPNFV
projects as a cloud control plane (and much more) alternative to OpenStack.
Beyond our team's next-step for the OPNFV platform (Armada, based upon
OpenStack Helm), Moby looks like where we likely need to go to get to a truly
cloud-native, ubquitous WORA (write-once-run-anywhere) NFV platform for
developers. So we are also starting to look at what would an NFV platform look
like based upon Moby.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T