All,

There's no action required from this email.  Just a confirmation that the
opnfv-tech-discuss is subscribed to announcements from status.opnfv.org
page as we discussed in the TSC call a few weeks ago.

Just one side note...  It doesn't look like there's a way to add a tag to
these messages.  If this becomes "spammy", we can evaluate other options.

Thanks,

Ray