To Jiankun:

Thanks for your great help. That is a big step for OpenRetriever.

For the POD, what do you mean we do not have the pod to test it currently ?
Does it mean there is no POD available for us ? or there is no POD satisfy
our requirement ?

For E release, I submit our resource requirement in this page.

https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Project+CI+Resource+Requirements+for+Eu
phrates

Hi, Dave, Do you know how can openretriever team get the resource ?  What
need we  do ?

Thanks

Xuan Jia

Project Manager

Big Data & IT Technology Research Center China Mobile Research Institute

32 Xuanwumen West Street, Xicheng Distirct, Beijing 100032, China

Mobile: (+86) 13811000575

E-mail:  <mailto:jiax...@chinamobile.com> jiax...@chinamobile.com