Team,

Tomorrow (Fri, July 28) is MS5.  If you are a feature project that depends
on a scenario for deployment, *please send me a link to a Jenkins job in
OPNFV CI for each scenario* with which you are integrating your feature.

For all other projects that are developing code but are NOT dependent on
scenario integration for deployment, recall that MS5 marks the end of
feature development.  All development effort for the remainder of the
release should be dedicated to test case implementation or bug fixes. * Please
respond to this email and acknowledge that you have completed your feature
development.*

If you are unable to complete scenario integration, or complete feature
development, by Friday, please let me know whether you intend to
submit a milestone
exception request
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Milestone+Exception+Requests+for+Euphrates>,
or withdraw from the release. * If I haven't heard from you by Aug 4, I
will assume that you are withdrawing from the release. *

Let me know if you have questions.

David

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 9:50 AM, David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org