From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of ??
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:16 AM
To: Trevor Tao <trevor....@arm.com>; Bin Lu <bin...@arm.com>
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Hi all ~ I want to contribute to
openretriever, including fast path patch, bug fix, new features.

Welcome ARM :)
Please register OPNFV account and access these websites to contribute your
effort.

https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/q/project:openretriever
https://jira.opnfv.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=169&projectKey=CONTAINER&view=planning
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/openretriever

If you need any help, please contact with me.

Thanks

Xuan Jia
Project Manager
Big Data & IT Technology Research Center China Mobile Research Institute
32 Xuanwumen West Street, Xicheng Distirct, Beijing 100032, China