Thanks!  That is exactly what we're looking at, and with the newer docker ce we
should be able to put the arch into a variable in the FROM line and have only 1
dockerfile.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Aug 3, 2017, at 17:00, Alexandru Avadanii