Hello Morgan,

As far as I understood, the OPNFV release is only agreeing on the
openstack version. So I assume different projects can use different ODL
versions, or?

In SFC we are targetting ODL Nitrogen SR0. It will be officially
released on the 7th of September and we are currently using our OPNFV
tests to help them find bugs.

Regards,
Manuel

On Tue, 2017-08-08 at 15:29 +0800, jason wrote:
> > Hi Morgan,Daisy currently uses Carbon snapshot earlier than SR1 but
the target  is Carbon SR1.

> > On Aug 8, 2017 15:18,  <morgan.richo...@orange.com> wrote:
> >

> >     Hi,
> >

> >     I did not find the list of the target versions for the main
> >     components integrated in Euphrates version.

> >     pages dedicated to the release
> >     https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Euphrates
> >

> >     In functest, we need to know it.
> >
> >     Cedric consolidated Functest in order to manage properly the
> >     upstream dependencies (including clients/tooling/lib needed for
> >     packetization, which is key for an integration project.
> >

> >     At the moment, the only ODL version reference we found was
> >     beryllium-sr4, which is pretty old.
> >

> >     According to
> >     https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Euphrates+Scenario+Status
> >
> >     scenario owners dealing with ODL are:
> >
> >     - Frank (Apex ∩ Fdio)
> >
> >     - Tim Inrich (Apex ∩ bgpvpn)

Sfc)

> >     - Georg (not sure it is up to date....) Apex ∩ gluon
> >
> >     - Tim Rozet (Other Apex scenarios)
> >
> >     - Ruan He (Compass ∩ moon)
> >
> >     - Justin (Other Compass scenarios)
> >
> >     - Zhiang (Daisy ∩ moon)
> >
> >     - Michael (Fuel/MCP)
> >

> >     could you confirm the target version for ODL?
> >

> >           /Morgan
> >

> >     note: no scenario ODL with joid
> >             referenced in the page.

avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,

privileged information that may be protected by law;
and delete this message and its attachments.
have been modified, changed or falsified.