De : Manuel Buil [mailto:mb...@suse.com]
Envoyé : mardi 8 août 2017 10:00
À : jason; RICHOMME Morgan IMT/OLN
Cc : OLLIVIER Cédric IMT/OLN; narinder.gu...@canonical.com; opnfv-tech-discuss
Objet : Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [OPNFV] ODL target Release for Euphrates

Hello Morgan,

As far as I understood, the OPNFV release is only agreeing on the openstack
version. So I assume different projects can use different ODL versions, or?

In SFC we are targetting ODL Nitrogen SR0. It will be officially released on
the 7th of September and we are currently using our OPNFV tests to help them
find bugs.

Regards,
Manuel