Hi all,

As those who expressed interest in the Edge project proposal
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/PROJ/Multi-Access+Edge I'd like to get us
together with anyone else with interest in the project, to start planning OPNFV
F release participation (with TSC approval of the project first of course).

Poll for meeting times: https://beta.doodle.com/poll/imqnb8cbm6zan9ia

It was mentioned on the OPNFV Marketing call today that the Marketing team
plans to re-use the Beijing VCO demo content for further marketing of the
concept. I commented that since we have the Edge project proposal on the table,
I would recommend that the OPNFV technical community have a central role in the
planning for future demos, e.g. through the Edge project. So we can use this
call also to talk about next demo plans, and other things e.g. could we have
anything ready for the December plugfest.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T