All,

Following up on this thread while David is out...

Another reminder that the new MS5 date is in a few days (Friday/August
11th).  I also reached out to PTLs who had filed an exception request for
the original MS5 date a few weeks ago and heard back from 3 project teams
that they're on track for this Friday.  If you can help keep me informed of
your progress with the Jenkins job link or Gerrit patches adding scenarios
to CI, that'd be great.

If you need to file an exception, please go to the exception request wiki
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Milestone+Exception+Requests+for+Euphrates>
for
an exception request (you could edit the earlier request posted for your
project or create a new one).

Thanks,

Ray

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 11:13 AM, David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org