Hi Alan,

I've sent you an invitation to join the barometer contributors group.
Once you accept you should have permissions to push code up to Gerrit.
If you haven't done so already, you will need to add an ssh-pubkey[0]
to Gerrit and sign the licensing agreement[1].

Please reach out to us here (helpd...@opnfv.org) if you have any
questions or issues.

Welcome to OPNFV and thanks for contributing

Regards,
Aric Gardner

[0] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/settings/ssh-keys
[1] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/settings/agreements