regarding the reporting link, it always deals with a sliding windows processing the results from the last 10 days
if no results since 10 days for the given version => no results
so currently no Danube results, some runs on master => http://testresults.opnfv.org/reporting/yardstick/release/master/index-status-fuel.html

In functest we save the status after each release (Danube 1.0, Danube2.0, Danube 3.0) in our repo

it is possible to rebuild the status assuming that we save the scores in a local files but it will be just a "release status" and it will not be as detailed as the first link you mentioned.

/Morgan