From: <opnfv-project-leads-boun...@lists.opnfv.org> on behalf of "Beierl, Mark"
<mark.bei...@dell.com>
Date: Monday, September 11, 2017 at 6:31 AM
To: Alexandru Avadanii <alexandru.avada...@enea.com>
Cc: opnfv-project-leads <opnfv-project-le...@lists.opnfv.org>, Cedric OLLIVIER
<ollivier.ced...@gmail.com>, "opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org"
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-project-leads] [opnfv-tech-discuss] [release][euphrates]
stable branch window

+1.  Would not want changes to the opnfv-docker.sh script for F to impact
building of E maintenance releases.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Sep 11, 2017, at 09:26, Alexandru Avadanii