Hello,

Here are the MoMs:

http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sfc/2017/opnfv-sfc.
2017-09-13-14.01.html

As promised, here are the rest of issues which we could not cover
during the call:

#info issue #2 The time window we use to check if VMs are up is a bit
small. We need to increase it
#info I created a patch for this ==> https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/
c/41853/

#info issue #3 We need to provide the neutron source port id to the
vnffgd
#info I created a patch to fix that: https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/
c/41849/

#info issue #4 there is a bug fixed in Pike which does not allow to
have input_data in the vnffgd templates
#link https://bugs.launchpad.net/tacker/+bug/1675672
#info It is fixed for pike. We should backport it and test

#info issue #5 ==> The new alpine functest container is missing the
sshpass package. We need it to access the VMs created by the test
#info patch to fix it ==> https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/41857/

#info issue #6: it is not possible to set the insecure flag when
creating the vim in tacker, so we must have valid certificates when
contacting tacker

Regards,
Manuel