Would you remind me if you fix the issue? i'll check the integration with
parser. thanks.

Another issue, how to create the parser container image(maybe other feature
project container building are similar) is need to be considered.

If patches are merged in parser, the parser image need to be built again, or
the image building is triggered periodically(such as daily or ervery x hours).

Is there any other good solution about it in functest?

尚小冬 shangxiaodong

IT开发工程师 IT Development
Engineer
虚拟化四部/无线研究院/无线产品经营部 NIV Dept. IV/Wireless Product R&D Institute/Wireless
Product Operation Division

深圳市南山区科技南路55号中兴通讯研发大楼33楼
33/F, R&D Building, ZTE
Corporation Hi-tech Road South,
Hi-tech
Industrial Park Nanshan District, Shenzhen, P.R.China, 518057
T: +86 755 xxxxxxxx F:+86 755 xxxxxxxx
M: +86 xxxxxxxxxxx
E: shang.xiaod...@zte.com.cn
www.zte.com.cn