All,

I'm happy to announce the results of two community elections.

First on the Committer Board, Dave Neary has been elected as a new Board
member.

Next on the Committers-at-Large TSC, the following 5 people (listed
alphabetically) have been elected to the TSC.

   - Bin Hu
   - Fatih Degirmenci
   - Jose Lausuch
   - Kubi/Gaoliang
   - Maryam Tahhan

A quick note on the TSC election.  We actually had 2 people from Huawei
(Kubi and Gabiel/Yuyang) finish in the top 5.  However, according to
Section 4 of the TSC Charter
<https://www.opnfv.org/software/technical-project-governance/tsc-charter>,
no single company can have more than two votes on the TSC, and Huawei
already has a Platinum designate in the TSC.  As a result, the next most
successful candidate was selected.

Thanks and congratulations to newly elected Board & TSC members....

Ray