Hi, all.
I would like to nominate myself for the TSC chair.
I have been engaged in the OPNFV community ever since its establishment since
2014. Over the time, I have been working in multiple projects. I am the PTL for
the HA project, and am also engaged in dovetail, yardstick, functest and etc..
I have been dedicated in this community, helping OPNFV reaching its initial
goals as a carrier grade NFV platform that meets the End-user’s need.
Our community has done great job in the past few years. We have been gradually
matured with our releases, providing fascinating testing tools and cross
project integration tools to the industry. We have reached an important point
of our community, where we should not only provide matured releases and tools,
but should provide matured releases and tools that can be used and executed in
the industry.
If elected, I will help to enhance the OPNFV’s role of being the baseline of
NFV platform by engaging in the following aspects:
focusing on the CVP program so as to provide the industry with a baseline of
compliance testing criteria;
promote the usage of installers and testing tools, making sure these outputs
been adopted by the industry and help improve the automation of integration.
Promote the XCI and other related projects, so as to provide the industry with
a full cycle integration baseline.