Hello,

Of course I will vote for 1.
I consider 2 and 3 as false from a Docker point of view.

Yes we already have published manifests which are suitable solutions
to avoid duplicating Dockerfiles and jenkins jobs.
Let me know if you want much technical details.

I must precise that the choice done by Storperf can't work for Functest
Most of our containers depend on a parent which oblige to use external
tools instead of releng (they mainly forbid variable in FROM
instructions).

Cédric