UPDATE Oct 13, 2017

*Scenario Summary*

Total (listed on scenario status page and found in Jenkins) 52
Pass Deploy 63%
Fail Deploy 19%
Not Running 17%
Functest results 69%
YardStick results 58%

*UPDATE on Issues:*

   1. *Chinese National Holiday.  *The Huawei lab is back online and Joid,
   Compass, and Yardstick Jenkins jobs are running again.
   2. *Intel lab firewall reconfiguration.*  The workaround implemented by
   the release engineering tea was successful and the lab resources are once
   again available for use in CI.
   3. *Docker builds.*  See RELENG-315
   <https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/RELENG-315>.  This issue was mitigated by
   applying additional resources, as well as changes to the script.