So far I have had a good experience with users reporting issues via JIRA. I
must admit the askbot site has not been very useful for me at this time.

Perhaps we need to highlight it more in the user guides?  I know I have not
done that.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Oct 15, 2017, at 15:19, Raymond Paik