Hi Serena,

It's a great news for TOSCA supported in Verigraph. It will make TOSCA
template more useful and enhance Parser ecosystem. Currently Parser is
integrating with ONAP project.

If it is reasonable, we can add it in Parser project. Let's discuss this
issue in email or with a meeting.
Xiaodong, can you hold a team meeting using zoom?

BR/Julien

Serena Spinoso <serena.spin...@polito.it>于2017年10月7日周六 下午10:38写道: