QTIP committers

There have been no further nominations for the QTIP PTL position. Therefore
Zhihui Wu is the sole candidate.

To provide a record of this and acknowledgement from QTIP committers please
vote on gerrit[1] indicating your approval/disapproval (+2, -2) for Zhihui
to take over as PTL effective from the Fraser release.

[1]: https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/45157/