Hello All,

It has been nice to see ovn4nfv finally takeoff and participate in E release -
thanks to support of the OPNFV community, ovn4nfv team, installer teams and LF.
Joid (Narinder Gupta and his team) has successfully aded k8s scenario using ovn
while Apex (Tim Rozet & Dan Radez) has added os scenario using ovn.

ovn has a unique value proposition for the container based scenarios as well as
the edge scenarios requiring a lean controller on the resource constrained edge
nodes.

I would like to give chance to other ovn4nfv members chance to take lead role.
To that effect I am stepping down from PTL role immediately and would like to
nominate Trinath Somanchi  - trinath.soman...@nxp.com (NXP) for the PTL role. I
believe he has excellent understanding of ovn’s strengths and skills to
leverage ovn for NFV.

ovn4nfv committers please support his promotion to PTL with your approval asap.

I will continue to participate in the project as a committer.

Thanks,

Vikram