Dear all,

I have uploaded a video of an old VeriGraph demo here <https://owncloud.ipv6.polito.it:9090/index.php/s/SOWq9diFjZikeCH>. I have thought you may be interested to watch it in view of the next online meeting to start in understanding how VeriGraph works.

It is the same demo we prepared for introducing VeriGraph in Parser one year ago. In practise, VeriGraph was integrated in an NFV orchestrator, Escape, developed in another project and the aim of this demo was to show the verification workflow implemented by the overall architecture (i.e. Escape + VeriGraph). In fact, the video shows that at the beginning I requested a service graph (shown in the jpeg file available on the public link) where a firewall was erroneously configured to drop any packet. In this case, the verification failed and the deployment of the graph was stopped. Then, the video continues by showing the deployment of the same service graph but with a correct firewall configuration. This second request has been completed because the verification succeeded.  In both the service graph requests, VeriGraph had checked the reachability of any host of the network with the web server.

As I told you, this is just an example of what we expect VeriGraph can do within Parser. We can discuss more in depth about the inputs required by our verification service and its outputs, on how the overall architecture can manage such information, during the next online meeting.

In case we have time, we may discuss also about the apigateway and its API, because I tried to experiment with it, but I have encountered some problems.

Many thanks,

   Serena

--
Research Fellow