Stor4NFV team,

Your project is currently out of compliance.  Please do the following
immediately to avoid being removed from the Fraser release:

   1. Please complete your project's release plan.  OPNFV does not have
   specific release plan requirements, however, here is a suggested template
   that you may use if you wish.
   2. Complete the release plan summary and link your release plan in the
   appropriate field.
   3. If you are a scenario owner, or you depend on scenarios for
   deployment, please add your scenario(s) to the scenario status page.
   - Note that I removed questions about scenarios from the release plan
      summary because I thought that they were redundant, so please make sure
      that you add your scenarios to the scenario summary page.

David

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Wang, Shane <shane.w...@intel.com> wrote:

> This week On OpenStack summit.

*David McBride*