Hello folks,

For those who will be in Silicon Valley this Friday Nov 17, please come and
join our Bay Area User Group Meetup at 12pm-2:30pm in Spirent's office at

-          2708 Orchard Parkway, Suite 20, San Jose, CA.

We will talk about OPNFV Euphrates release and PlugFest, and update of
consolidation of LF Networking projects and related user groups in Bay Area.
Some other topics include a great overview of Spirent's expertise in open lab
and testing, OPNFV Certification and Verification Program (CVP), Open Daylight
overview, and a Cloud-Native Computing Framework for NFV.

Free food and drink.

For details and register to join, please visit:
https://www.meetup.com/OPNFV-Bay-Area-User-Group/events/244359229/.

Hope to see as many of you.

Thanks
Bin