-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Neary [mailto:dne...@redhat.com]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 8:52 AM
To: Wenjing Chu <wenjing....@huawei.com>; opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org;
Edward Abou Arrage (Eddie Arrage, Silicon Valley NFV Competency Center)
<eddie.arr...@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] FW: [dovetail] Weekly Meeting Agenda - 11/17

Hi Wenjing, Eddie,

Who is managing the CVP mailing list? I looked for it on
https://lists.opnfv.org/mailman/listinfo but it is not listed, and I don't know
how to get on it.

Thank you,
Dave.

On 11/16/2017 04:48 PM, Wenjing Chu wrote:

> *From: *Edward Abou Arrage (Eddie Arrage, Silicon Valley NFV
> Competency
> Center)
> *To: *cvp<c...@opnfv.org <mailto:c...@opnfv.org>>
> *Cc: *Wenjing Chu<wenjing....@huawei.com
> <mailto:wenjing....@huawei.com>>;xudan (N)<xuda...@huawei.com
> <mailto:xuda...@huawei.com>>
> *Subject: *[dovetail] Weekly Meeting Agenda - 11/17
> *Time: *2017-11-16 11:49:07
>
> Hello Dovetail Community,
>
> Here is the proposed agenda for the meeting this week. We will not be
> having a meeting next week with the Thanksgiving holiday (Nov 24^th ).
> Since there might only be one other week between now and the plugfest,
> planning for the event is the most important topic. We do need to also
> consider CVP/Dovetail release issues, as another key topic.
>
> I’m sending this on the CVP alias because I’m still having email woes.
> Can someone forward this on the tech-discuss email? I’d appreciate it.
>
> *Meeting Time: 14:00-15:00 UTC, 6:00-7:00 PST*
>
>   * Review post-beta issues – *(10 min)*
>       o HA considerations from Wind River - Stephen/Xudan
>   * Release plan – *(20 min)*
>       o Packaging and versioning - review a few slides (action from last
>         week)
>       o Release notes & CVP portal homepage
>   * Future planning *(20 min)*
>       o Plugfest content discussion (action from last week) - tutorial
>         and review of 1st release planned
>           + Decide and prepare content for roadmap discussion - review a
>             few slides to kick-start (below are ideas)
>               # HA extensions, NFVi forwarding performance, VIM
>                 vulnerability scanning, VNF onboarding
>           + Hands-on portion needs discussion (below are just ideas):
>               # Run Dovetail against Euphrates (including containerized
>                 version)
>               # Execute open-source/OPNFV traffic generators against OVS
>               # Setup and run vulnerability scanning tools against VIM
>                 elements
>               # Execute new HA test-cases
>   * Documentation – *(5 min)*
>       o User guide improvements - DOVETAIL-553
>         <https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/DOVETAIL-553>, Gerrit
>         <https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/47007/>
>
> Past meeting minutes
> <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/Dovetail>
>
> All the best,
> Eddie

Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338