From: <opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org> on behalf of "MORTON, ALFRED
C (AL)" <acmor...@att.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 12:19 PM
To: "Yuyang (Gabriel)" <gabriel.yuy...@huawei.com>,
"opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org" <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Regarding the Testperf meeting this week

Hi Gabriel,

I noticed your Long Duration testing update
slides in Fatih’s meeting minutes:

5.       Brief update on long duration test
·         Yu Yang (Gabriel) presented update regarding long duration test
·
https://wiki.opnfv.org/download/attachments/6819987/Brief%20Update%20on%20Long%20Duration%20Testing.pptx?version=1&modificationDate=1511774363565&api=v2<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.opnfv.org_download_attachments_6819987_Brief-2520Update-2520on-2520Long-2520Duration-2520Testing.pptx-3Fversion-3D1-26modificationDate-3D1511774363565-26api-3Dv2&d=DwMGaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=OfsSu8kTIltVyD1oL72cBw&m=CfL1WnVqcAOeTmr3955-w-iEI6Du4eBw42Ik7coWCNk&s=vSpGw5_Cg31AUv7fXIFVMDXJ9-q5_CPCW5duF7TlUbI&e=>
·         The reason to start with OSA which is used by XCI is targeted for
Long Duration Testing is due to resource shortage
·         The mail has been sent to installers and they're asked if they
support long duration testing
·         A long term strategy is needed in order to run long duration testing
against OPNFV installers
·         Nokia POD has been assigned for long duration testing
·         Support will be needed from Infra WG to ensure CI chain is setup,
fulfilling the needs of OPNFV Test Community

I think there are opportunities to coordinate among
the testing projects here, and ask questions about
other project’s plans. The scope of what you described
in the slides seems very broad.

I have missed all the Testperf meetings so far this month
due to travel, F2F meetings, and US Thanksgiving.
I don’t know if the topic of Long Term Testing has
been thoroughly discussed recently, but I’d like to
propose it as a topic for the agenda, with discussion
based on you’re the topics you covered in your slides.

regards,
Al