Hi all,

I created a patchset[1] to hopefully start a discussion around migrating
our INFO project files to YAML.

This is obviously intended to be started in Releng before being brought
before the TSC.

Currently there isn't an easy way to parse the INFO files and each
project tends to add their own flair to which information is included
and how it's formatted.

Standardizing on a single format, that is also machine readable, would
help us to pull out relevant information, such as committer lists, from
all the projects.

A few notable additions have already come out of this discussion:

 * Timezone for committers

   Knowing a user's timezone can definitely go a long way in finding
   times to meet or understanding why responses are sometimes delayed.

 * Meeting information

   Having this in the repo is definitely helpful, as we can tell when
   regular meeting times change. And perhaps have create some scripts in
   the future to create calendar files, or determine which times are
   free for new projects[2].

Please feel free to provide your general feedback here, or address
specific syntax/fields in the change.

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell

[1] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/48413