Hello Dovetail Community,
The proposed agenda for the meeting tomorrow is included below. We'll need to
spend a significant amount of the time discussing and closing on issues for the
imminent launch of our initial release. We'll ask project committers to review
outstanding Gerrit patches with some urgency to support the launch.
** Please note, we'll start using a new IRC channel: instead of #opnfv-meeting
we'll use #opnfv-dovetail - Dovetail
IRC<http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=opnfv-dovetail>
Meeting Time: 14:00-15:00 UTC, 6:00-7:00 PST

  *   Dovetail 1.0.0 (OVP 2018.01) release deliverables
     *   Resubmit process for first wave of OVP graduates
        *   Use of verif...@opnfv.org<mailto:verif...@opnfv.org> instead of
c...@opnfv.org<mailto:c...@opnfv.org> for applicant correspondence and review
process
        *   Resubmit application form using online version and resubmit beta
results
     *   OVP Web Portal
        *   OVP version added to application form / online application form
        *   SUT version number added to OVP web portal -
DOVETAIL-572<https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/DOVETAIL-572>
        *   Updating home page links -
DOVETAIL-579<https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/DOVETAIL-579>
     *   Documentation
        *   Finalize on changes Georg made to docs from CVP to OVP name change
- Gerrit CVP to OVP<https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/49553/>
        *   Finalize on user guide modifications -
Gerrit<https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/47007/>,
DOVETAIL-553<https://jira.opnfv.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=149&view=detail&selectedIssue=DOVETAIL-553>
        *   Finalize reviewer guide -
Gerrit<https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/47099/>,
DOVETAIL-555<https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/DOVETAIL-555>,
DOVETAIL-408<https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/DOVETAIL-408>
        *   Review release notes -
DOVETAIL-578<https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/DOVETAIL-578>
     *   Align container tags, github release tags and test configuration yaml
for initial release - DOVETAIL-580<https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/DOVETAIL-580>
  *   Test framework / content separation to support LFN umbrella - Bruce from
Amdocs to provide thoughts/findings
  *   Continue discussion on Euphrates scope and timing (time permitting)
Past meeting minutes<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/Dovetail>
All the best,
Eddie