发件人: Hui Wang [mailto:wanghui71l...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2018年1月12日 8:41
收件人: 贾玄 <jiax...@chinamobile.com>
抄送: opnfv-tech-discuss <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
主题: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [container4nfv][clover]container4nfv has supported
k8s 1.9

Hi Xuan,

I saw there is a new resource called "PodPreset"
(https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/workloads/pods/podpreset/) published in
k8s 1.9, but users have to enable this feature mannually, so I am wondering if
Container4NFV can supported this feature.

Thanks,

Leon Wang

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 10:31 PM, 贾玄 <jiax...@chinamobile.com