From: Chigang (Justin) [mailto:chig...@huawei.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 9:50 PM
To: Ranganathan, Shobha <shobha.ranganat...@intel.com>; Xueyifei (Yifei Xue)
<xueyi...@huawei.com>; Yeleswarapu, Ramamani <ramamani.yeleswar...@intel.com>;
huangxiangyu <huangxiang...@huawei.com>; wutianwei <wutianw...@huawei.com>
Cc: Wanghui (Leon, IT) <leon.wang...@huawei.com>; Wang, Shane
<shane.w...@intel.com>; Ren, Qiaowei <qiaowei....@intel.com>;
opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: OpenSDS introduce in Compass integration discuss meeting.

Hi team,

Just had a great F2F meeting with Stor4nfv team yesterday, we know that there
will be two components, OpenSDS and Ceph in the first release of Stor4nfv.
Stor4nfv team will focus on how to integrate ceph into OpenSDS, and enable
stor4nfv CI workflow, including building packages and uploading to OPNFV
artfacts.
Shobha and Compass team will focus on how to integrate OpenSDS with Compass.
So I invite Leon participate in Compass integration meeting on Beijing time
9:00 am in Thursday.
He will give us a introduce of OpenSDS, and how to intergrate OpenSDS with K8s.
if you are available, please join the meeting.

Meeting info:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/Compass4NFV+Integration+Discuss+Meeting

Please correct me if I miss something, thanks

Regards
Justin