SDNVPN Committers,

I would like to announce that I am standing down as SDNVPN PTL. I feel that I'm
no longer able to fill this role the way it deserves given my other obligations
and would like to make room for someone that can dedicate more time.

I understand that Peri, who has been making significant contributions to the
project during Euphrates and Fraser, is interested to take the helm. If you are
interested as well, please let us know by Wed next week. If Peri remains the
only candidate, we will use a simple +-1 vote by the committers to approve.

Regards, Tim