Hello community,

Thank you all for attending the technical discussion today.

Today, we started with discussing the new project proposal
C-RAN<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/PROJ/C-RAN> by Changming
Bai<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~baichm323>. Group achieved consensus to
recommend this project proposal for TSC Creation Review.

Then we continued the discussion about Apex project joining XCI release model,
and the implication. Dave Neary got an action item to identify projects which
depend on Apex to participate in the release, and get a list of scenarios
currently supported by Apex, and to compare lists to identify impacted projects.

For more details, please refer to the meeting minutes page [1], which includes
attendees list and IRC log [2].

On Thursday next week (February 15th), we will have the following items:

-          Status Update of PDF/IDF Maturity
(Julien<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~Julien-zte> and Alexandru
Avadanii<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~AlexandruAvadanii>)

-          Cross-Project Visibility Lightning Talk

o   Please sign up if your project is interested in giving a lightning talk.

Thanks

Bin

[1] https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/PROJ/Tc+Minutes+20180208

[2]