Hi All,

For the sake of transparency, I'd like to document the changes happening
to the Jenkins upgrade happening this weekend.

Jenkins will be upgraded from:

  2.46.2 LTS

to:

  2.89.4 LTS

And the following new plugins will be installed:

  - Build Timeout
  - Config File Provider Plugin
  - Post Build Script Plugin
  - SSH Agent Plugin

Lists of all current and future plugins and their versions have been
attached.

As documented in the upgrade guide for Jenkins 2.60.x[1], one
requirement for this upgrade is that all agents connected to Jenkins run
Java 1.8. And as stated in the maintaince notice, lab owners with agents
running Java < 1.8 have been contacted to upgrade.

No other lab owners should need to take action to keep their agents
talking to Jenkins as we'll still serve Jenkins from
http://build.opnfv.org/ci, and the JNLP port will still be 57387.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell

[1] https://jenkins.io/doc/upgrade-guide/2.60/