Hello community,

Thank you all for attending the technical discussion today.

Today, we kicked off the project lightning talks. Many thanks to Emma
Foley<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~elfoley> for the great idea and to
Gordon Kelly<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~gordonkelly> for stepping up with
a great introduction and demo of
Barometer<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/fastpath> project. The collectd
containerization and deployment improvements were introduced.

For more details, please refer to the meeting minutes page [1], which includes
attendees list and IRC log [2].

On Thursday next week (March 1st), we will have the following items:

-          Status Update of PDF/IDF Maturity
(Julien<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~Julien-zte> and Alexandru
Avadanii<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~AlexandruAvadanii>)

-          Cross-Project Visibility Lightning Talk

o   Please sign up if your project is interested in giving a lightning talk.

Thanks

Bin

[1] https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/PROJ/Tc+Minutes+20180222

[2]