MS 5 - scenario integration - is scheduled one week from Friday on March 2.

if you are receiving this email, then that means that you are identified as
the scenario owner for one or more scenarios on the Fraser scenario status
page <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Fraser+Scenario+Status>.  Please
take a moment to look at the status page and verify the following for each
scenario for which you are the owner:

   1. All of the scenarios that you intend to release for Fraser are shown
   on the status page.
   2. The scenario name shown on the status page is identical to the
   scenario name as shown in Jenkins.
   3. The scenario owner is accurate.
   4. The installer is accurate.
   5. The intent-to-release columns are accurate.

In order to verify compliance, please send me a link to a Jenkins deploy
job, for each scenario for which you are listed as the scenario owner, no
later than Friday, March 2.

If you are unable to meet the milestone requirements, you have the
following options:

   1. Request a milestone exception

<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Milestone+Exception+Requests+for+Fraser>
   2. Withdraw the scenario from the release
   3. Withdraw the project from the release

Let me know if you have any questions.

David

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 1:17 PM, David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org