Hi Dave,

First of all, thank you very much for your contributions to the project and the
first release of OVP.

According to [1], it suffices to send an email to the project (done). I will
forward your email to the TSC mailing list and update the INFO.yml file
correspondingly.

[1] https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/Committer+Removal

Best regards
Georg