From:  "David McBride"<dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org>;
Date:  Wed, Feb 21, 2018 02:27 AM
To:  "Narinder Gupta"<narinder.gu...@canonical.com>; "Tim
Rozet"<tro...@redhat.com>; "Guo, Ruijing"<ruijing....@intel.com>; "Trevor
Tao"<trevor....@arm.com>; "Stuart Mackie"<wsmac...@juniper.net>;
"Wang,Shane"<shane.w...@intel.com>; "Chigang (Justin)"<chig...@huawei.com>;
"Trinath Somanchi"<trinath.soman...@nxp.com>;
Cc:  "Brattain, Ross B"<ross.b.bratt...@intel.com>; "TECH-DISCUSS
OPNFV"<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>;
Subject:  [opnfv-tech-discuss] [release] [k8s] test support for
Kubernetesscenarios

Team,

We now have support for testing Kubernetes scenarios in both Functest and
Yardstick.  If you are deploying a Kubernetes scenario, please make sure that
you are taking advantage of these test frameworks.  We should not have any
Kubernetes scenarios that are not tested in CI by one, or both, of these
frameworks.

If you have questions, Cedric Ollivier (Functest) or Ross Brattain (Yardstick)
will be happy to provide you guidance.

David

--
David McBrideRelease Manager, OPNFV