From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Adolfo Perez-Duran
<adolfo.perez-du...@oamtechnologies.com>
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 12:11 AM
To: "gerard.d...@wipro.com" <gerard.d...@wipro.com>,
"opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org" <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>,
"onap-disc...@lists.onap.org" <onap-disc...@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [OPNFV Auto] installation of ONAP on the Auto Arm
pod

Hello Gerard,

I was able to install a number of ONAP microservices (containers) on the OD1000.

At the time, I couldn't make progress due to the lack of multi-arch images,
both on the official registry and ONAP's registry. Several folks at Arm have
been working on closing the gap.

Having said that, I just ran a quick sanity check. I attempted to run
rancher/server and got the dreaded "exec format error" which means the official
image is not yet multi-arch.

Still, the outcome of my attempt to install ONAP suggests that you will gain
more traction with an ONAP/Kubernetes install on the Arm pod using the process
proposed by the OOM
team<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Kubernetes+on+Rancher>.
Adolfo

On 02/19/2018 07:55 PM, gerard.d...@wipro.com<mailto:gerard.d...@wipro.com>