Hi Ray,

I also identified 8 (a few days ago) topics which had been submitted to
the plenary sessions, which should be considered for an OPNFV track if
they are not accepted. That was the main point of the email - I think a
lot of topics were not submitted twice (at least, I did not do that for
my proposal).

Thanks,
Dave.

On 03/02/2018 12:24 PM, Raymond Paik wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Thanks for your patience.  The programming committee members (TAC
> representatives from each project plus Phil/me) just graded the plenary
> session proposals, so we hope to announce them next week.
>
> As for the OPNFV breakouts, I see 9 topics so far.  I believe
> Tim/Wenjing/you/me (this as pretty much the core group that was
> discussing the breakout) will all be at the Open Source Leadership
> Summit next week.  May we can find some time to continue the discussion
> in person and report out to the mailing list?
>
> Ray
>
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 7:01 AM, Dave Neary <dne...@redhat.com
> <mailto:dne...@redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     It seems like we're in a holding pattern for scheduling OPNFV content
>     for ONS because there are several potentially interesting topics which
>     are still under consideration for a plenary.
>
>     When can we expect the plenary sessions to be announced so that we can
>     then schedule the OPNFV break-out?
>
>     What will the process be fore scheduling break-outs? I volunteered to
>     help, but have not heard anything since. Is someone co-ordinating the
>     content curation?
>
>     Thanks,
>     Dave.
>
>     --
>     Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
>     Open Source and Standards, Red Hat - http://community.redhat.com
>     Ph: +1-978-399-2182 <tel:%2B1-978-399-2182> / Cell: +1-978-799-3338
>     <tel:%2B1-978-799-3338>

Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338