Hi,

I am new to NFVbench and would like to start with basic question

I have just done with my NFVbench setup and tested with no-traffic,
everything looks fine

Per my understanding, TRex is already capable of generating traffic for all
stateful/stateless use cases for VNF's.

What is the value add that NFVbench bringing along with TRex? Any specific
use case that mandates NFVbench?

We are running VMware ESXi environment not openstack, i understood from
document that we have to setup "EXTERNAL chain" tests in NFVBench.

Key requirement for me is NFVI testings in VMWare environment, your
answers/suggestion will help to prepare my test cases better.

Thanks in advance,
Rias