Hi OPNFV lab owners,

I got the email list from [1]. If you are not the correct person, please
correct me.

With the help of the community, we have implemented most the PDF features
for the physical POD.
According to the discussion in INFRA WG and TC, we propose the PDF Spec 1.0
to the TSC to be approved at this week's TSC meeting.
Currently, 17 PDF files have been submitted from 8 Labs.

You can get detail PDF specifications on the link[2].
The schedule of the PDF in the proposal is listed here.
- Stage1: April 15th
Final date for lab owners to create PDFs for CI resources
- Stage2: June 15th
2.1 Final date for installers to use PDF/IDF for production
2.2 Final date for CI PODs to adopt PDF/IDF
- Stage3: August 15th
3.1 Final date for all community labs to adopt PDF/IDF
3.2 Final date for LaaS to adopt PDF/IDF

I would like to double check with you about your plan to meet the schedule.
Can you provide all the PDF files of your PODs according to the schedule?
If yes, what's your plan?

[1], https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/pharos/Community+Labs
[2],
https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.opnfv.org%2Fdownload%2Fattachments%2F2925933%2FPDF%2520-report.pdf%3Fversion%3D1%26modificationDate%3D1520873681000%26api%3Dv2&embedded=true&chrome=false&dov=1

If you have any question about PDF Spec 1.0, please contact me or INFRA WG.

BR,
Julien