From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Juvonen, Tomi
(Nokia - FI/Espoo)
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 9:30 PM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [doctor] Meeting time

This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to
be. Learn about spoofing<http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing>

Feedback<http://aka.ms/SafetyTipsFeedback>

Hi Doctors,

As of the summits and Easter our next meeting would be April 9th

Meantime daylight savings makes it so that the meeting time is not so good at
least for me. As the active members in meetings have come from Far East and
Europe we have earlier fixed the time to 11:00 UTC. Based on this assumption
will remain valid I have added voting for new time to our meeting page starting
from line 12:
https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/doctor_meetings

Please add other times if none is feasible for you. In case hard to have
winning time let's use this mail thread to discuss further.

Br,
Tomi